A blog dedicated to tidbits of software information related to the AEC industry. Most tips and tricks are roughly 60 seconds because, "Hey who doesn't have 60 seconds".
*The views and opinions expressed in this blog do not reflect those of my employer.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Project Fractal

Is awesome. I’ve finally managed to get my hands on a Dynamo studio license, and I think it is safe to say, I AM PUMPED! So far I have been testing to see what size of data sets Project Fractal can handle. So why not throw thousands of bricks at it?

randomBrick-fractal

I have a lot of ideas and I will share as I run through them. (*cough* parking lot generation *cough*)

-johnP

3 comments:

  1. Hi John, I'm diving into Fractal. I'm trying to something similar but using a line as an attractor. But my dymnamo knowledge is limited. How were you able to build the brick pattern without custom nodes. Are you able to share your graph. it would be much appreciated. thank you in advance. Hany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here it is! https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3oLhdhnXmutLU9mekk3VUpzS0k

      Delete